Note: Tailored Youth and Family Services was formerly known as Creative Times and Early Intervention & Activities (EIA).
Tailored Youth and Family Services is an innovative program that works with children, youth and their families going through challenging times. This service has a focus on supporting people by promoting individual, family and community strengths. The service works alongside families by providing a safe place for them to notice and celebrate the things that are working well and to share ideas to explore new ways of working together, having fun and looking out for each other.
Tailored Youth and Family Services can support families, parents and young people by:
- Finding new ways of meeting everyone’s needs.
- Developing more helpful communication skills.
- Finding helpful ways of dealing with tricky behaviours.
- Getting more connected with your community.
- Providing support for understanding emotional needs and ways to meet them.
- Finding ways to get through tough times as a family.
- Looking at ways for families and young people to develop their resilience.
- Enhancing their understanding of positive health and wellbeing.
Who we assist
Our service can assist families with children aged 7-18 going through challenging times.