Samaritans Information and Neighbourhood Centre (SINC) is a vital community centre offering information, support, emergency assistance and centre-based activities, with 15 visiting services using the centre on a regular basis.
This centre regularly hosts law talks, rent seminars and community events.
Samaritans Information and Neighbourhood centre can provide a variety of services to meet your needs, including:
- Information and referrals
- Free computer use
- Coalfields Healthy Heartbeat
- Samaritans Assistance Centre (Emergency Relief)
- Financial Counselling
- Samaritans Start Strong
- Australian Hearing Services
- Tax help
- Legal Aid/Hunter Community Legal Centre
- Carrie's Place Domestic Violence and Homelessness Service
- Room Hire
- Photocopying/printing and binding
Looking for a conference space, a room for a meeting or venue to run a training program? SINC has a number of rooms for hire. Phone 4993 3400 for availability and prices.
Who we assist
Samaritans Information and Neighbourhood Centre can assist people who live in the Hunter Valley community.
Phone our centre on 02 4993 3400 .