Samaritans can provide a comment for media on a range of issues related to social justice and support services.
All media enquiries should be directed to Samaritans Communication team on 4960 7100 or 0438 475 772.
Samaritans can arrange access to statements or interviews on issues related to the social justice sector. We have a range of spokespeople available for comment including staff and the people we support. Contact us to arrange to speak with someone today.
To view our latest media statements, click here.
Samaritans is able to provide comment for media on the following issues:
- Social Justice sector
- Social Inclusion
- Disability Support Services and participation for people with additional needs
- The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Early intervention
- Youth Homelessness and access to housing for young people
- Post Release Services
- Youth Support Services
- Mental Health
- Domestic Violence and refuges
- Early Childhood Services
- Out of Home Care
- Emergency Relief and Disaster Recovery
- Community Housing
- Clinical Support
- Unemployment (including youth unemployment)