Samaritans Early Intervention Coordination Team (SEICT)

SEICT Service Logo

Samaritans Early Intervention in Newcastle, the Hunter Valley, the Central Coast and the Blue Mountains Nepean region offers a program to support children with autism, developmental delay and disability.

The SEICT project supports children and young people with a disability and their families by delivering their NDIS packages. SEICT is able to provide specialist therapeutic supports.

Through SEICT families have access to Samaritans’ extensive pool of experienced support workers, who can provide assistance to access community, daily life and living skills and other cluster items.

We have a team of Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Educators, Social Workers and Early Intervention Case Managers ready to work with you.

We support children between the ages of 0-15 years and their families, in the NDIS launch sites (Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland, Central Coast, Penrith & Blue Mountains).

Through SEICT you have access to Samaritans’ extensive pool of experienced support workers, who can provide:

  • Assistance to access community, social and recreational activities
  • Assistance with self care activities
  • House cleaning and other household activities
  • Mentoring

Our services are flexible and tailored to suit your family needs. Support can be provided in your family or home or in the community as required.

We also support children between the ages of 0-8 years and their families, who live outside of NDIS launch sites in Port Stephens, Cessnock, Upper Hunter, Dungog and the Central Coast.

Our SEICT offices are located in Cardiff, Singleton, Penrith and Raymond Terrace.Our clinics are located at Woodrising, Maitland, Adamstown and Bateau Bay.

What is Early Childhood Intervention?

Early Childhood Intervention means doing things as early as possible to work on your child’s developmental, health and support needs. Early Childhood Intervention services offer individualised targeted support to children and their families. The benefits of Early Intervention services include the promotion of development, well-being and community participation for the child and their families.

For more information download the SEICT Information Flyer.

Children with Autism diagram

Contact Details

Phone Number
1300 656 336
Contact Email