Coordination of Supports
Samaritans offers quality Coordination of Supports for people living with a disability and their families. In all of Samaritans work, we put the person we are supporting at the centre of all that we do. We work with you and your family to ensure your expectations for care and support are met and exceeded, now and into the future.
We understand the need for a coordinated and flexible approach to the supports an individual receives. This is why our experienced staff work alongside you and your family to plan, coordinate, arrange, and link you with all local supports.
We will help you identify your needs and goals before liaising and linking you with the right service providers. Our team will ensure that at all stages, your supports are assisting you achieve your hopes and dreams.
Our team will guide and support individuals and families through all of the steps of a transition, including the identification of potential barriers or opportunities for success.
We will be available for you and your family and will support you to resolve crises as they occur.
Samaritans Coordination of Supports will support you by:
- Linking you with the local services that will meet your individual needs and goals.
- Coordinate your supports and support providers.
- Liaise with funded, mainstream and community groups on your behalf.
- Responding to and resolving crises.
- Building the skills and knowledge of individuals and their families.
- Providing pathways to participate in your local community.
- Ensuring new supports and arrangements continually meet and exceed your needs and goals.
The Stewart Family & their transition to NDIS
Heatha and Michelle Stewart are both on NDIS packages with Samaritans. Samaritans staff have worked with the sisters to help them gain independent living skills and link them with their community. Their mum, Noelene, says that Samaritans has filled the gap in their lives.
Samaritans has a large team working throughout Newcastle and the Hunter region offering a range of disability support services to locals. Click on the links below to explore Samaritans existing network of disability support services.
Contact Us Today
Call us on 1300 656 336 or email email@example.com.
- Phone Number
- 1300 656 336
- Contact Email