All media enquiries should be directed to Samaritans Communication team on 4960 7100 or 0438 475 772.
Samaritans can arrange access to statements or interviews on issues related to the social justice sector. We have a range of spokespeople available for comment, including our CEO, Peter Gardiner, our staff and the people we support. Contact us to arrange to speak with someone today.
Samaritans is able to provide comment for media on the following issues:
Latest media releases…
Read Samaritans latest media releases below.
- Morgan Rides for Samaritans and White Ribbon, November
- Teralba ER celebrates 25 years, November
- Samaritans wins national award for innovation, September
- Samaritans receives donation to support region’s most vulnerable, July
- Free program to help families with a relative struggling with drug use, July
- Achieving Goals and Dreams with Samaritans , July
- Samaritans opens Outdoor Gym in Branxton, June
- Gambling Awareness Week, May
- Rental Affordability Snapshot- Newcastle, April
- Rental Affordability Snapshot- Taree Great Lakes, April
- Rental Affordability Snapshot- Maitland, April
- Samaritans receives donation to support region’s most vulnerable Rental Affordability Snapshot- Cessnock, April
- Rental Affordability Snapshot- Central Coast, April
- Rental Affordability Snapshot- Port Stephens, April
- headspace Maitland releases Youth Activity Report, March
- Samaritans opens new Emergency Relief Centre, March
- Samaritans welcomes new Chief Executive Officer, February