In this section you’ll find information about Samaritans strategy, our Annual Reports and more.
Samaritans has an agency-wide strategic plan which is reviewed annually.
Read the Samaritans Strategic Plan 2012-17.
Strategic priorities for our current plan have been identified across 5 key result areas.
- Person directed services ensure people have choice, voice and control
- Enhanced innovation and proactive practices ensure best practice service models
- Beneficiary performance indicators assist us to monitor the effectiveness of Samaritans aims
- Promote with courage social policy which is consistent with identity, mission, vision, values
- Services will not be limited to Diocesan boundaries.
Read the Agency Ethos here.
ACNC Registered Charity
Certificate of Verification
Click here to view Samaritans Certificate of Verification.
If you are looking to offer us feedback or make a complaint, please visit the Contact page and scroll to the “Feedback and Complaints” information.